Cougar Crush Review

Cougar Crush

Thank You For Voting! We Appreciate Your Feedback
User Rating:

I’m always interested in the idea of sleeping with an older lady, so I figured that throwing up a review for Cougar Crush was a decent idea. The concept here is that you fill in your details, explain a little about yourself and then join the member’s area to check out mature women in your area that are looking for a good time. Both young guys and older women are welcomed to sign up, because to have one, you certainly need the other! Anyway, it seems as if the city that I live in hasn’t exactly caught the Cougar Crush bug yet, as I only saw 3 older women online that were within 100 miles!

The navigation on the site is good and when you browse out further than where you currently are, you’ll see plenty of people have signed up to Cougar Crush. I imagine that around 80% of people who join are cougars, whereas the other 20% is cubs who just want to meet and have fun with older women. Americans are probably better off using this site to find their hot MILF dating source, but I recommend people from other countries don’t sign up until they’re sure enough local cougars are looking for sex.

Review Pros

  • Some online users
  • Good design
  • Free to join

Review Cons

  • Limited people
  • Some spam