Thank You For Voting! We Appreciate Your Feedback
User Rating:

Mr. Porn Geek visits ebony camgirls

Chaturbate/Ebony is a convenient way for me to refer to the black babe section of popular live streaming platform Chaturbate. While I’ve reviewed Chaturbate before, in this particular analysis, I’m just going to look at their offerings when it comes to dark-skinned honeys. Mr. Porn Geek has always been a massive fan of chocolate and I’m a firm believer that the darker the berry the sweeter the juice. Want to learn more about Chaturbate/Ebony and its offerings? Read below: I’ll let you know soon enough the ins and outs of this destination!

First thoughts on Chaturbate/Ebony

When you click the link provided, you’ll be taken through to the main archive page for all of the black babes who stream on Chaturbate. Note that this isn’t localized to any specific area, nor does it just focus on women. You’ll see dudes, couples and transsexuals here, so be sure to hit the links at the top of the page if you’re only looking for one of those particular sub-categories. There were around 200 or so black live sex streams available when I visited Chaturbate/Ebony, although this was done at a less than prime time in the United States, so there’s a good chance you’ll find more at a different time. The previews for Chaturbate/Ebony are a little on the small side with no apparent way to change them after landing there: a bit disappointed. Previews for the shows feature a live cam screenshot, age, quick tag (new, HD webcam, etc), name, description, viewer count and time online. Some girls here stream for up to 6 hours – quite the marathon if you ask me!

A look at some of the Chaturbate/Ebony names

Some of the delicious dark-skinned ladies at Chaturbate/Ebony who you might have seen before include sasha_amour, delicious_freak, cocochannel6 and nyna_stax. I’d estimate around 90% of the girls here were actually full-blown ebonies, whereas the other 10% were Latina or in some cases, mistakenly tagged Asians or white chicks. You do have a reasonable variety of bodies and ages to look at, but truth be told, the vast majority of live webcams here star young, skinny ebony babes with fat asses. I’m hoping that most folks out there are interested in this type of broad anyway, so it shouldn’t be that much of an issue. I looked at the couple section and there were a few guys and girls getting down and dirty, but not enough for me to really write up a whole section on. Fingers crossed Chaturbate/Ebony finds a way to add more black couples to their platform in future. Would go a long way toward getting the black skin lovers up in the mix.

Watching on Chaturbate/Ebony

Average webcam quality is pretty good and can be changed with the click of a button at the bottom of each camera embed. You can go full-screen if you so desire and by default, streams are muted. Click on the sound icon to load it up if you want to hear the camgirl talk – a lot of them like to communicate with the viewers and it goes a long way toward making the experience a hell of a lot more enjoyable.

Chaturbate/Ebony doesn’t require you to pay to watch most streamers, since a lot of chicks do public shows with quick tipping available to hit a goal. It’s like Patreon in a way, but you can freeload a lot of these broads if you so desire. I personally thinking pitching in is always a good idea – the sooner it’s done, the quicker these babes get the ball rolling and fuck themselves for you. Many girls have profiles which will tell you what they’re willing to do on webcam and sex toys with token vibration levels are pretty common too.

A final word on Chaturbate/Ebony

I’m a purveyor of fine black babes and I can say with certainty that anyone with similar tastes will feel fantastic at Chaturbate/Ebony. They’ve got a nice array of broads and with dozens on offer to watch at any one time – many of which are 100% free to view – you can hardly go wrong. Mr. Porn Geek recommends heading over as soon as possible and if you like what you see, stick around! There’s no pressure from Chaturbate/Ebony to sign up but if you do, there are a heap of benefits that come along with your membership. Anyway, that’s all I’ve got to say on the topic of Chaturbate/Ebony – thanks for reading and may your next jerking session fueled by a sexy ebony camgirl be the best one yet!

Review Pros
  • Sexy black camgirls
  • Lots of variety
  • Free to watch
Review Cons
  • Chatting requires account
  • Very few couples